The role: A great opportunity has become available to join our Holland Landing team as a Production Labourer. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of physical labour tasks within a manufacturing plant. This will involve operating machines, moving and/or lifting items, unpacking, packing, sorting, crating, packaging, cleaning, sweeping, etc. Training will be provided.
- Operate machines and assist other workers with various physical labour tasks
- Demonstrate initiative and teamwork in daily work activities to provide assistance wherever needed
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Assist plant and/or office staff with moving items which may entail lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ensure tasks are completed fully and accurately as requested
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Accuracy in following instructions and eager to learn
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Efficient job task planning and organizing
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to focus on tasks to completion
- Capable of speaking, reading, and writing in English
- Warehouse setting, Monday through Friday, 6:30am – 3:00pm; occasional overtime may be required
- Fast-paced environment, repetitive tasks, physically demanding, may be on your feet for long periods
- Required to lift upto 50lbs, repetitive tasksBy applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of the personal information provided during the application and selection process. Responding to this job ad will imply consent for an HR representative from the Norseman Group of companies to contact you regarding this or other relevant positions.
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward your resume, along with wage expectations to email@example.com
Click here to apply for this job
Printer friendly version of this ad