Whether interacting with our customers, consulting with our clients, or collaborating with our team, real people are at the heart of our business.
We are an all-in-one firm that specializes in securing and sustaining the customer-client relationship. We offer high volume, high-quality customer relationship management services to our diverse network of partners across North America. Our personal success strategy is centered on providing the most value possible to our clients and their broad customer bases.
We currently have an opening for new talent in our most esteemed department. While our various teams collaborate to ensure that we are providing the strongest service offerings, we are specifically seeking to bring on entry-level professionals as Client Representatives.
We consider our existing team true experts based on their experience and commitment to continuously improving their customer service methods and approaches. As our newest member, you will work alongside our Senior Staff and quickly become an equally strong and competent member of our team. We are committed to providing you with the knowledge, capabilities, and skills that will empower you to feel confident in this position.
- provide educated client/customer service
- maintain professionalism at all times
- encourage the support of our clients
- accurately present information to the public and in meetings
- contribute to office meetings
- directly market our client campaigns
- High School diploma or equivalent, at the minimum
- minimum 3 days/week availability
- Post Secondary education in related fields preferred but not necessary
- Personable, friendly demeanor
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Competitive hourly wage
- Bonus structure
- Internal promotion structure
- Travel and team nights, optional
Click here to apply for this job
Printer friendly version of this ad