Window and Door Installer
Tiltco A Division of Windoworld Industries Inc.
Hourly Based Rate of Pay
Full-time job: yes
Day-time work: yes
Evening-time work: yes
Night-time work: no
Work on weekends: no
We are currently looking for team members to join our window and door installation team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in on-site installations as required - fitting windows into rough openings of new homes, and/or commercial builds
- Short-term installations: this requires install staff to be on location for a period of time (typically 2-5 days) where accommodations are provided
- Loading and unloading trucks with window/door materials (this may require heavy lifting (over 50 pounds)
- Utilizing hand and power tools, erect scaffolding and other work platforms
- Service calls and repair installations
- May require the use of heavy machinery - forklift, scissorlifts
About this position:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Highly motivated, reliable and have a desire to learn
- Experience in construction and installation of commercial and residential windows/doors an asset
- Ability to read metric and imperial measurements
- Medical benefit plan available after probationary 3 month period
- Competitive rate of pay
- Manufacturing Hours: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, M-F with the option of overtime - however, installation times may vary
To apply for this job online, please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.fairylakejobs.net;
- Type into the search field 7245863, then click on "Find" to find the job;
- Click on the job in the search results;
- Click on Apply for this job at the bottom of the posting (Scroll down if necessary).
- Log in or sign up for a new job applicant account, then follow the instructions.