Customer Service - Account Manager
Come and Join, MAINLINE SERVICES, a dynamic growing certified ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14001 (Environmental Health & Safety). Our success through the last 39 years has been providing superior carpet consulting, and commercial carpet cleaning services of approximately 5 million square feet of carpet per month, to Fortune 500 companies in the GTA. Some of our clients are: Bell, First Canadian Place, Canadian Tire and Government Agencies.
Our office is located at Hwy 7 and Pine Valley. Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
*Winner of the Vaughan Environmental Leadership Award*
The ideal candidate must be driven to succeed in a fast paced, high energy team of 10, with leadership skills. 2 years of experience in the B2B environment is a requirement. Candidates must have a good working knowledge of MS Outlook 2016 or Office 365.
· Communication & Interaction: Manage relationship in current and with prospective clients to attain sales and revenue targets.
· Customer Focus: Works with existing client portfolio to maintain rapport to ensure satisfaction of services provided.
· Problem Resolution & Decision Making: Works within the guidelines of our quality assurance policy to resolve issues in line with the processes and procedures in all areas of the company.
· Leadership & Development: Understands the company direction and demonstrates leadership qualities to maintain a harmonious team spirit.
· Services existing Fortune 500 Clients to full cycle and satisfaction.
· Sets up appointments for sales and does follow up with clients.
· Achieves sales targets.
· Build strong client relationship to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term retention.
· Uses company resources to identify prospect clients.
· Resolve customer service complaints/concerns in a timely manner.
· Writes proposals, Tenders, RFQ, RFP, prepares quotes and correspondence.
Your dedication and hard work will be recognized and rewarded.
We offer: Salary + Commissions.
Please visit our website http://www.mainlineservices.com and submit your resume and cover letter summarizing your strengths, experience and why you would be suitable for this position along with your current compensation to:
We thank all applicants for applying, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
Click here to apply for this job
Printer friendly version of this ad