Treefrog is a digital agency that partners with our clients to drive goals through digital services and products. Our services include web design and development, app design and development, content creation, graphic design, SEO, Social media, hosting and digital training.
Are you looking for an exciting full-time position with great benefits and the opportunity to work with an amazing team? If so, look no further!
We are looking for an organized, professional, and energetic Office Cleaner who is dedicated to keeping our office space clean, orderly, and functional. You will be responsible for the cleaning and general housekeeping of our office, including, but not limited to: kitchen, washroom and boardroom cleaning and maintenance, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping, garbage disposal, and dusting.You will ensure our kitchen and bathroom supplies are always fully stocked and will be responsible for grocery shopping on an as-needed basis. You will also handle any minor maintenance issues that arise (chipping paint, water stains, replacing light bulbs, etc.).
- Grade 12 Diploma.
- Practical working knowledge of health and safety regulations and trained in WHIMIS procedures to deal with equipment, cleaning chemicals, and facility maintenance.
- An understanding of janitorial duties and the ability to operate cleaning equipment (vacuums, scrubbers, cleaning chemicals, etc.)
- Must have Saturday availability and flexibility to work outside of traditional office hours.
- Valid G Ontario Drivers License with clean record.
- Must be able to provide a Police Vulnerable Sector Check satisfactory to Treefrog.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner.
How to Apply
Please visit http://talent.treefrog.ca to apply or submit your resume to email@example.com
Click here to apply for this job
Printer friendly version of this ad