Community Occupational Therapist
Looking for a Community Occupational Therapist to assist with CCAC referrals for clients in central and northern York Region and private community referrals. We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to see adult clients, however, paediatric experience is an asset.
- Varied role involving home safety, equipment implementation, linking to community supports, funding sourcing, physical/cognitive/mental health intervention and more.
- Communicating effectively with clients, families, referring agencies including CCAC Care Coordinators and community therapists, team members and office staff
- Using evidence-based assessment and treatment plans
- Minimum 1 year experience with adults in a community setting
- Proof of current registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Proof of professional liability
- Valid drivers licence
- ADP authorizer status is an asset
Click here to apply for this job
Printer friendly version of this ad