Intermediate to Senior PHP Developer
Solutions360 Inc.’s goal is to become our client’s most valuable Business Partner. We partner up with our clients to help them make the most of our flagship software product "Q360”, an ERP/CRM application, to grow their business and their profits. The Team here at Solutions360 Inc. is a very collaborative bunch, each person keeping the ideal in mind that you should love what you do and help and respect the people you work with.
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, the ability to work unsupervised, and who is passionate about delivering high quality work on tight timelines.
As an integral member of the R&D department, your duties will include:
- Building integration tools that will allow communication between our products and multiple other companies, using PHP and web services on our existing framework.
- Architect solutions
- Ad-hoc research as directed
- Development of middleware framework and internal web API as required.
- Perform related duties as assigned
It would be expected that you would follow industry best practices and Solutions360 protocol while performing your duties.
- PHP expert. A deep understanding of the PHP programming language will be essential.
- SQL. Working knowledge of SQL, specifically Microsoft’s T-SQL
- SOAP/REST or other web service protocol.
- before applying. Be sure to attach a personal cover letter to the Attention of Laura Dempsey that expresses who you are and what you (specifically) will contribute to Solutions360 (specifically). If there is no personal cover letter your application will not be considered.
- Only candidates that are moving ahead in the process will receive a response.
Click here to apply for this job
Printer friendly version of this ad