Receptionist / Customer Service Representative (BILINGUAL)
Are you an upbeat, positive individual with a focus on customer service?
Are you are passionate about going that extra mile for the customer and your fellow employees?
If so, then Norseman has the position for you! We are looking for an energetic and outgoing individual to join our team as the Receptionist / Customer Service Rep at our Holland Landing location. This is a one-year term position for a maternity leave.
You will be required to:
- Answer a high volume of calls on a multi-line phone in a courteous and professional manner, and direct the calls appropriately
- Maintain and continuously update a log of the staff in house, and their availability to receive inbound calls
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and courier packages
- Develop knowledge of Norseman products and services in order to effectively direct sales calls and answer customer inquiries
- General clean up and restocking of small staff kitchen area; some shopping required
- Provide backup support for Inside Sales (Incl. Order entry, invoicing & customs documentation)
- Maintain inventory reports
- Health and Safety representative
- On-site accounting support (Incl. monthly expense reports and bank deposits)
- On-site HR support (Incl. Daily hourly labour time ticket entry)
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2 - 3 years’ experience working in an office environment
- Bilingual, French and English (spoken and written)
- Professional attitude, appearance, and demeanor
- Solid data entry and computer skills
- Moderate to Intermediate Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task effectively
- Microsoft Dynamics AX knowledge would be an asset
- Health and Safety certification would be an asset
- Office setting, Monday through Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Own transportation required for facility supplies and bank deposits
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please forward your resumé and cover letter, along with salary expectations, quoting the job title in the subject line.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of the personal information provided during the application and selection process. Responding to this job ad will imply consent for an HR representative from the Norseman Group of companies to contact you regarding this or other relevant positions.
Click here to apply for this job
Printer friendly version of this ad